Information about the system.
We are securing Oklahoma's future by developing a world-class workforce.
We prepare Oklahomans to succeed in the workplace, in education, and in life.
We believe in...
- serving our customers and stakeholders
- data-driven decisions
- high quality educational experiences
- innovation, flexibility and accountability
- diversity and inclusion
- ethical behavior
- commitment to excellence
- Professional development/technical assistance
- Resource development/infrastructure
Oklahoma CareerTech Key Messages (FY15)*
- CareerTech graduates add more than $3.5 billion annually to the state's economy.
- Enrollments totaled 517,496.
- Nearly half of Oklahoma ninth- through12th-grade students – 82,561 – were enrolled in CareerTech classes.
- CareerTech served 6,760 businesses.
- CareerTech Skills Centers offer training to adult and juvenile offenders.
- Student placement in FY14 was 93 percent.
*FY15 is data from school year July 1, 2014-June 30, 2015