Your career with the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education begins here!
The Oklahoma Department of CareerTech has a culture that promotes continuous improvement. We are committed to performance excellence and want all new employees choosing to work at CareerTech to understand our culture expectations and commitment to excellence. Review our Commitment to Excellence form. If you are chosen for an interview, you will be asked to sign and bring the document with you to your interview. This illustrates your understanding of our organizational culture and individual commitment to excellence for which you are applying.
To apply for a position with the Agency submit a cover letter and resume using the contact information listed below:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail to: ODCTE, Attn: Marie, 1500 W. 7th Ave., Stillwater, OK 74074
- Fax: 405-743-5186
- Administrative Assistant III
- Provide administrative support to Sr. Leadership and key individuals within the agency. High school diploma, GED or high school equivalency plus additional course work; 5-6 years related prior experience. Position based in Stillwater, OK.
- Intern Communications & Marketing
- Intern participates in a wide variety of communications, marketing and public relations projects using a variety of media
- Part-Time Multi Platform Video Producer
- Position will cover events across Oklahoma using professional video equipment
- Test Developer (Contract)
- The CareerTech Testing Center contracts with subject matter experts for test development in all career and technology education areas.