Your career with the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education begins here!
The Oklahoma Department of CareerTech has a culture that promotes continuous improvement. We are committed to performance excellence and want all new employees choosing to work at CareerTech to understand our culture expectations and commitment to excellence. Review our Commitment to Excellence form. If you are chosen for an interview, you will be asked to sign and bring the document with you to your interview. This illustrates your understanding of our organizational culture and individual commitment to excellence for which you are applying.
To apply for a position with the Agency submit a cover letter and resume using the contact information listed below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to: ODCTE, Attn: Marie, 1500 W. 7th Ave., Stillwater, OK 74074
- Fax: 405-743-5186
- Test Developer (Contract)
- The CareerTech Testing Center contracts with subject matter experts for test development in all career and technology education areas.
- Financial Aid Specialist
- Provide technical assistance to technology center financial aid administrators to ensure compliance with the federal student financial assistance programs.
- Program Specialist - Family & Consumer Sciences
- Support the agency’s strategic goals as they relate to family and consumer sciences; provide internal support to the department to meet goals and objectives; provide technical assistance and supervision to FACS teachers and administrators to assure program quality and assist with continuous program improvement; act as a liaison to external entities, ecosystems and other professional/technical services as assigned.