Hall of Fame Nominations
Would you like to nominate a deserving person for the Oklahoma CareerTech Hall of Fame? Nominations are accepted during odd years, open February 1 and close on April 1.
To nominate someone for the 2015 Hall of Fame class, submit no less than 1 letter of recommendation that should reflect the following criteria:
- The nominee must have exhibited extraordinary contributions to career and technology education for at least twenty years.
- Illustrate the nominee’s contributions in the fields of teaching, administration, legislative and/or private sector support.
- Contributions shall be specified at local, state and national levels. Leadership roles in professional organizations shall also be specified.
- List specific contributions at the local, state and/or national levels. Leadership roles in professional organizations should also be specified.
- Specify contributions that advance the broader cause of career and technology education.
The Foundation selects a committee that reviews and approves the applications and makes the induction selection.
Applications must be submitted by April 1 to be considered for the Hall of Fame inductions. Please submit your letter and any supporting documentation to:
Oklahoma Career Tech Foundation
Attn: Lisa Eden
1500 W 7th Avenue
Stillwater, OK 74074