Oklahoma's CareerTech system, as a partner in the Cyber Security Education Consortium (CSEC), offers a training program in Information Security. The programs consists of courses in:
- Principles of Information Assurance
- Network Security
- Enterprise Security Management
- Secure Electronic Commerce
- Digital Forensics
- Control Systems Security (SCADA)
The prerequisite skills required to enter the program are:
- PC Support Technician
- Or Network PC Support Specialist
- Or equivalent experience
Cooperative agreements are in place with the other CSEC members for those students wishing to pursue higher education degree programs.
- Contact the participating CareerTech sites for information.