Health Careers Education
Career Cluster for Educators
Find educator resources for careers to improve training to students:
Health SciencePlanning, managing, and providing therapeutic services, diagnostic services, health informatics, support services, and biotechnology research and development.
The Health Careers Education Division has the mission of being proactive leaders in serving our communities by educating an appropriate healthcare workforce.
Our vision is to provide the leadership to foster an environment in which everyone listens to their partners and feels empowered to be proactive in providing a workforce that is world class and in step with the evolving needs of the Oklahoma health care community.
- Increase access to health careers, programs and services.
- Develop and implement new health careers products, programs and services.
- Communicate the role of the health career education system in securing Oklahoma’s economic future.
- Utilize relationships with partners to create new opportunities in Health Careers Education.
- Identify possible new initiatives through legislative efforts.
- Enhance performance and quality within health career programs through supportive in-service activities, visits, and workshops.