Tri County Area Technology Center
TITLE: Enrollment Specialist
REPORTS TO: Enrollment Services Director
1. Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business preferred.
2. Excellent customer service skills.
3. Experience in sales, marketing or college recruitment preferred.
4. Ability to work independently.
5. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
6. Must be able to work under pressure and manage competing deadlines.
7. Proficiency in operation of MS office operating system.
A. Marketing and Recruitment of TCTC High School Programs
12. Provide feed-back information from students and employers to plan and redesign course offerings and services.
13. Be familiar with community social agencies for referrals.
B. Maintain and Update Student Record System
1. Input data regarding inquiries, applications, etc for TCTC programs.
2. Maintain records of program prospects until they are officially enrolled in their desired program.
3. Maintain active correspondence with prospects.
C. Assist Enrollment Services Team
1. Serve as a member of the Enrollment Services work group.
2. Assist with adult recruitment activities as needed.
3. Assist with middle/high school testing as needed.
4. Coordinate high school student enrollment.
5. Serve on at least one TCTC standing committee each year.
D. Other Job-Related Duties as Assigned by Supervisor
The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or logical assignment to the position.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Eleven and a half months; salary to be established by the Board of Education.
Performance evaluated by Enrollment Services Director in accordance with Board policy.
NIMS Designation: General, 100 & 700
Deadline to apply: 2/28/2014