Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Tri County Technology Center
TITLE: Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, or Graphic Design.
- Three years recent related work experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to use Adobe Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator or other Graphic Design software.
- Good written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Creativity; Good sense of visual layout and design.
- Must be able to work under pressure and deal with multiple projects, deadlines and departments.
- Significant project management experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experience with market research preferred.
- Media and photography experience preferred.
REPORTS TO: Chief Marketing Officer and Director of Human Resources
- Research, gather and write district news stories.
- Maintain scrapbook of newspaper clippings and photographs.
- Work with faculty and staff to research information on student success stories.
- Assist with district-wide focus groups and customer satisfaction feedback process.
- Assist with data collection.
- Assist with evaluating and reporting data.
- Assist with maintaining school data boards.
Support Marketing and Communications Efforts
- Assist with purchasing.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, and maintain files.
- Assist with recruitment and promotion of all TCTC services.
- Responsible for the Tri County Technology Center intranet site and website.
- Collect data and develop the annual report.
- Maintain social media updates.
- Assist with the design and development of promotional materials and other public information materials.
- Assist with the promotion of TCTC at shows, fairs and community events.
- Make use of and create opportunities for staff involvement in civic organizations and community and partner school events.
- Be involved in community organizations/projects in order to maintain school’s visibility.
- Assist with issues pertaining to overall district/programs using employee newsletters, news releases, press conferences, newsletters, brochures, public service announcements, video and other media
- Assist with submitting staff and student project award nominations.
- Take digital photos of events, activities, students and faculty; edit the photos for use as needed and maintain a digital photography directory.
- Order TCTC name badges for all employees.
- Assist with the maintenance of the outdoor marquis.
Other Job Related Duties as Assigned by Supervisor.
The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or logical assignment to the position.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Twelve months; may require some evening hours; salary to be established by the Board of Education.
Performance evaluated by Chief Marketing Officer and Director of Human Resources in accordance with Board policy.
Salary Range: $43,000 – $61,000
NIMS Designation: General (NIMS 100 & 700 courses)
Champion continuous improvement