Student Success Advisor
Tri County Technology Center
TITLE: Student Success Advisor
1. Oklahoma State Department of Education Certification in Guidance and Counseling. LPC/LMFT preferred. Master’s Degree Required.
2. Minumum of three years experience as School Counselor or LPC preferred.
3. Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
4. Ability to communicate effectively.
REPORTS TO: Director of Instruction
A. Serve as Primary Support for Student Success
1. Responsible for all aspects of student retention.
2. Assist in guidance and counseling needs for students, including special populations.
3. Monitor and manage student withdrawals.
4. Manage student discipline, attendance, academic probation and grades.
5. Serve as partner school liason for students on IEP’s.
B. Responsible for Coordination of Educational Activities
1. Oversee Program and School Certification.
2. Provide guidance and maintenance of Program Certifications and Accreditations.
3. Monitor and approve student field trip activities.
C. Provide Crisis Support
1. Individual and/or group counseling.
2. Maintain communication with Director of Instruction concerning security issues.
3. Collaborate with partner schools in crisis situations.
D. Other Job Related Duties as Assigned by Supervisor
The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Eleven and ½ months; salary to be established by the Board of Education.
Performance evaluated by Director of Instruction in accordance with Board policy.
NIMS Designation: General (NIMS 100, & 700 courses)
Salary: $50,000- $60,000