The Purchasing goal is to obtain the maximum value for every dollar spent while complying with governing policies of the State and this Agency. Agency administration has given the purchasing division authority and responsibility for:
- Acquiring goods and services for the divisions of the agency in an economical, prompt, and reasonable manner.
- Assisting agency staff in preparing specifications and in analyzing quotations.
- Awarding contracts and ensuring vendor performance and compliance.
- Identifying qualified vendors, developing and maintaining good buyer/vendor business relations, and keeping informed of market trends.
- Maintaining regulatory and statutory purchasing compliance.
- Julie Bunch, CPO, Senior Buyer, Accounts Payable, 405.743.5509
- Melanie Goodner, CPO, Buyer, 405.743.5506
- Donna Taffs, CPPB, CPO, Skills Center Business Manager & Buyer, 405.743.5540
- Renae Lomenick, Administrative Assistant, 405.743.5501
- Terri Tomson, Accounts Payable, 405.743.5507
- Donna Sinnes, Facilities Manager, Telecommunications, PCard Administrator, 405.743.5504
- Carol Hall, Purchasing Clerk, 405.743.5508