Purposes of Forms:
- To help maintain the integrity of the current funding formula as the Oklahoma CareerTech system transitions from programs to career clusters.
- To provide forms that the technology centers can use to notify the ODCTE when professional/certified positions are deleted, modified or added.
- To provide the appropriate ODCTE State Program Administrator and the technology center coordinator notification when professional/certified positions are modified, deleted or added.
- To provide accurate, timely information that will be used to update the on-line technology center personnel information system.
- The technology center completes the form and e-mails it to the appropriate technology center coordinator.
- The technology center coordinator reviews the form for completeness prior to forwarding the form to the Information Management Division.
- If a new PID is requested, the Information Management Division will create the new PID and notify the technology center and the appropriate ODCTE State Program Administrator.
- The technology center will update the technology center on-line personnel information system.