State Specific - Colorado
Pre-test order instructions
- When ordering the 2012 Pre Test please enter “1776” for the invoice number.
- CCCS pays for all pre and post assessments so there is no charge to test!
- If you cannot remember your username/password from the '11-'12 ordering process/online CIMC catalog or if it does not work, call 1-800-654-4502 to get a temporary login using the already established account.
- Please schedule the pre-test the first two weeks of the semester.
- Use the Quick Reference Guide for ordering the assessment: REF Guide
- Please schedule the post test at the end of the program whether it is a semester, year or two year program.
- If the program is a year or two year program please schedule the post assessment by mid April.
*Please note: to ensure optimal assessment performance on the post test please follow the criteria below!
- Incorporate curriculum materials such as the Health Science Instructional Supplement.
- Complete the portfolio (HOSA National Recognition Portfolio HOSA Portfolio).
- Use free practice tests (Health Science Instructional Supplement and Assessment website).
- Inform students to disregard occupational titles in questions since the assessment is for all health science programs.
- Offer classroom incentives for progress and/or passing score.
Questions? Cindy LeCoq, email@example.com or Jennifer Staley, Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org