We are securing Oklahoma's future by developing a world-class workforce.
We prepare Oklahomans to succeed in the workplace, in education, and in life.
• serving our customers and stakeholders
• data-driven decisions
• quality educational experiences
• innovation and flexibility
• accountability and high performance
• diversity and inclusion
• ethical behavior
• commitment to excellence
Strategic Planning Process
The process was developed by the agency strategic planning process team, published for public comments and approved by senior leaders in October 2014. This formalized process will be followed in the future as the agency’s strategic planning process continues to evolve and progress.
Goals - 2015 - 2019
- Assure students have the knowledge and skills to make informed career choices and to create education plans to be prepared for those careers.
- Assure students know how to analyze issues, resolve problems, work with others and adapt to complex workplaces.
- Assure students develop specific life skills that operate in synergy with career skills.
- Assure students develop the academic knowledge and skills required by students’ career choices.
- Develop students’ technical knowledge and skills required to succeed in postsecondary education or careers or to advance within careers.
- Design and deliver training and consulting based upon an organization’s requirements.
- Provide curriculum, assessment and digital delivery products and services to customers.
- Continuously improve agency operations and services.