Training for Existing Industry Initiative
Oklahoma’s economic future will largely depend on the ability of existing Oklahoma business and industry to remain competitive, push the boundaries of technology and grow in the marketplace. Frequently this requires providing the existing workforce with upgrade training or training on new technology or equipment.
GET CUSTOMIZED INDUSTRY TRAINING
Every business is different and our flexibility is the key to meeting your specific re-tool or upgrade requirements. Some of the services we provide under TEI include:
- Training in new computerized manufacturing applications (hardware and /or software)
- Training for new product lines or company expansions which do not qualify for Training for Industry (TIP) funding
- Upgrade training for supervisors and front line managers
- Training for existing workers moving to other positions
- Upgrade training for basic or technical skills
Have something else in mind? Let us know. Chances are that we can help you with your unique needs.
STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE
There is no doubt that technology continues to permeate everyday life. As technology drives change within business and industry across Oklahoma, our 29 technology center districts at 57 campuses are uniquely positioned to provide industry leading training. Our offerings can include, but are not limited to:
- Computer and Software Training
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Predictive/Preventative Maintenance
- Mapping, 5S, Lean, Six Sigma
- CAD/CAM Software
- REVIT Engineering Software
- English as a Second Language
- Spanish in the workplace
Regardless of your situation, or the unique nature of your needs, we can help.
PARTNER FOR SUCCESS
In Oklahoma we have a mission to respond to your businesses needs by designing customized business and industry training programs. The Training for Existing Industry Initiative (TEI) allows our technology centers to establish sound partnerships through cost shared training with business and industry that facilitates continued economic growth for your company and for Oklahoma.
How can you be sure we can help? The training for Existing Industry initiative has impacted many different types of companies of varying size and make-up. Our track record can be best demonstrated by this sampling of a few of our partner companies:
- Mars Pet Care
- Bar S
- Armstrong World Industries
- Frontier Electronic Systems Corp.
- Stillwater Designs
Partnering with your local technology can open up a world of possibilities that can help your company grow, expand and become more profitable. We can provide quality, customized training in many areas including Safety and Health, Existing Industry and Training for Industry.Contact your local technology center and discover what the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education can do for you.