How to Write a Responsive Proposal Workshop
How To Write a Responsive Proposal Worksop
Francis Tuttle Technology Center
12777 N. Rockwell, Oklahoma City, OK
Zone D Room D1870 Thursday, July 30, 2015
8 AM– 12 noon How to Write a Responsive Proposal-Basic Requirements (Morning Session)
Presented by: Mr. William Foster, LOGTAC, LLC
- key insights and understanding of basic proposal development requirements
- identifying and assessing risks;
- how to identify basic government requirements in several different types of Federal solicitations
This seminar will also describe how to create a successful proposal team and avoid pitfalls, miscommunication and risks inherent in a high priority proposal response effort
1-5 PM How to Price the Proposal-Basic Considerations (Afternoon Session)
- key insights and understanding of basic proposal pricing considerations
- government’s evaluation of price factors;
- typical cost categories;
- how to assess competition;
- how to develop "price to win" strategies.
The workshop will describe how to identify basic government pricing requirements in several different types of Federal so-licitations and then systematically describe what your company should consider in developing a pricing strategy with the lowest risk and highest potential for a win. This seminar will also describe how costing/pricing is integrated into the overall proposal development process and the proposal team effort.
Please register at
Seating is limited to 20 per session. You must register to attend one or both sessions.