While in high school, I wanted to make sure to do what I could to succeed after graduation. That's why I took the WorkKeys tests at Canadian Valley Technology Center.
When applying for engineering internships in the spring, my WorkKeys Gold level scores will definitely be on my resume and portfolio."
— Isaak Noman, Oklahoma State University mechanical engineering junior.
Looking for a job?
You're in the right place to get started.
A portable skills credential that's easily and nationally recognized facilitates job placement, retention, and advancement in our mobile society. For high school and college students, this assessment and certification process provides them with an objective view of what they can do and what they need to improve upon in order to maximize their chances of having successful careers.
Other benefits include:
- Helps you compete in today’s job market
- Provides a portable, nationally recognized credential
- Builds confidence because your skills meet the needs of employers
- Helps you get and keep a job
- Qualifies you for promotions within a company
- Can be listed as an achievement on a scholarship application
- Promotes career advancement and change
- Provides skill upgrade training
There are over 100 Oklahoma Career Readiness Assessment Sites across the state. To find the center closest to you, find your region here. You can also call 405-809-3582.