Career Clusters are broad occupational groupings of specific industry based jobs. The sixteen Career Clusters provide an organizing tool or framework for schools, colleges, small learning communities, academies, magnet schools, Tech Prep sites and HSTW sites.
Career Clusters provide a way for schools to organize instruction and student experiences around sixteen broad categories that encompass virtually all occupations from entry through professional levels.
- National States' Career Cluster Website
- Oklahoma Career Cluster Website
- Oklahoma Models, Plans of Study, Brochures, Knowledge & Skills & Workforce Statistics
- Powerpoint to Introduce Clusters
html version PowerPoint version
- Speaker's Kit
- Cluster Pathways - Arranged alphabetically
- School District Customized Plans of Study
- Career Cluster Pathway Sample Plans of Study
- Revised Career Cluster Plans of Study
- Archived Original Career Cluster Plans of Study
- Career Activity Files - for Career Cluster activities see 2004-2007 issues
- Career Cluster Crosswalk
- Career Cluster Interest Inventory English version Spanish version