Free& Low Cost Products & Resources
“Do You Know . . .”Bookmarks
Dropping out of school is not a good option when students see the reality of what life provides. Print this bookmark and distribute them through the counselor’s office, main office, and/or library to your students.
There are two options to use for printing. Download below:
Bookmark1 - columns are evenly distributed.
Bookmark2 - border placed left and right side of page
- Career Activity Files - Provides career development activities for grades K-12. This booklet, updated annually, includes bulletin board ideas, tips, and integrated lessons related to the theme of the publication.
CAREER: Choose Your Path to Success
Create your own career plan TODAY!
- OKCIS Learning Packet (LAP) Student Section Teacher Section
PowerPoint for Teachers (two versions) .ppt format online version
- OKCIS - Providing comprehensive occupational, career
development and labor market information to Oklahomans
- CIMC Curriculum and Instructional Materials Center
Catalog of quality, competency-based instructional products and services for career and technology education.
- Career Day Planning Guide
The purpose of the guide is to help educators plan and host a successful Career Day. The contents include career days in the elementary school, middle school, and high school levels, education and training after high school, and appendix of forms and information sheets for the career day.
- Aerospace Curriculum Guide (Grade 2-5)
Teachers can infuse the exciting and highly motivating aviation and space activities into the core curriculum. Its practical application will give purpose to basic subject matter and make learning more meaningful.
- Skill Building Brochure
This brochure provides a list of skills that students already have and rewrites the skills on how to say it to an employer.
English Version Spanish Version
Note: Printing - Page Scaling: "Fit to Printer Margins" or "Tile All Pages"
Properties - Select two-sided printing
- Work-Based Learning: Internships and Job Shadowing
This toolbox consists of tools and resources on "how-to" establish and organize Student/Teacher Job Shadowing and Teacher Internship opportunities with local businesses. Handbooks, strategies, templates, and forms are provided to assist both the business and the school in developing and ensuring high performance learning opportunities in the workplace for educators and students
- Career Classes and Resource Centers
This toolbox consists of tools and resources on "how-to" plan, prepare, and organize instruction for a career class as well as organize and operate a career resource center.
- Speakers and Field Trips - Information for Trainer of Trainers
Information and forms are provided for field trips and organizing a speakers bureau