- 5-19-2014 – Ringling Public Schools is currently accepting applications for the position of an agricultural education instructor beginning July 1, 2014. Applicants should submit a letter of interest, resume, transcripts, references, and a copy of their Oklahoma teaching certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Attention: Rick Hatfield, superintendent, P.O. Box 1010 Ringling, 73456 (Email preferred). Ringling Public School is an equal opportunity employer.
- 6-5-2014 – Pauls Valley Public Schools is currently accepting applications for the position of agricultural education instructor beginning July 1, 2014. Applicants should submit a letter of interest, application, resume, transcripts, references, and a copy of their Oklahoma teaching certificate to Darsha Huckabaa, Superintendent, at email@example.com. Applications can be found online application at http://www.paulsvalleyschools.com/vnews/display.v/SEC/Administration%7CForms. You may also mail application packages to: Attention: Darsha Huckabaa, Pauls Valley Schools, PO Box 780, Pauls Valley, 73075. Pauls Valley Public School is an equal opportunity employer.
- 6-5-2014 Broken Arrow Public Schools is accepting applications for an agricultural education instructor/FFA advisor at Broken Arrow High School beginning July 1, 2014 for the 2014-2015 school year. Must have current OK certification. Experience preferred. Qualified applicants may apply online at: http://www.baschools.org/vnews/display.v/SEC/Human%20Resources
- 6-10-2014 (New Posting) Oologah-Talala is currently accepting applications for a full-time agricultural education teaching position for the 2014-2015 school year to retain a 2-teacher program. Applicants must have a current agricultural education teaching certificate. Applicants should provide the following if interested in being considered for the position: • Submit a letter of interest • Complete an OTPS employment application • Provide a resume • Copy of teacher certification • Official transcripts. NOTE: If sending the above information electronically, please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc: email@example.com. The application can be found on our website www.oologah.k12.ok.us. For further information please contact high school principal Robert Schornick or assistant high school principal Lisa Rader at 918-443-6211 or by e-mail.
- 6-9-2014 South Coffeyville High School has an opening for an agricultural education instructor beginning July 1, 2014. Please send a copy of your teaching certificate, transcripts, and resume, to Clemo Haddox, Superintendent at South Coffeyville Public Schools, PO Box 190, South Coffeyville, Ok. 74072. You may fax it to 918-255-6230, or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4-17-2014 Guthrie Public Schools is currently taking applications for an agricultural education instructor. Interested applicants can visit our website at www.guthrie.k12.ok.us and fill out an online application. You may also contact Chris LeGrande, Guthrie High School, 200 Crooks Drive, Guthrie, OK 73044 or via e-mail to email@example.com Guthrie Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer.
- 6-30-2014 Panola High School is accepting applications for an agricultural education Instructor beginning July 1, 2014. Please send resume, references, and certification to Linda Albright (principal)) PO Box 6 Panola 74559-0006 or fax to 918-465-3656. For questions please call 918-465-3813. Panola is an equal opportunity employer.
- 4-8-2014 Murray State College on the Tishomingo campus in Ardmore, Oklahoma is accepting applications for an animal science faculty and livestock judging coach. Job description
6-23-2014 No openings at this time.
Student Teacher Information