- 12-6-2016 McLoud Public School in Pottawatomie County is seeking a full-time Ag Education Instructor to begin in July of 2017. The McLoud Ag. program and FFA organizations are very active in state competitions and activities as well as involved in the McLoud Community. McLoud has just finished a new show barn. Applicants must have the proper Oklahoma teacher certification. Email resumes to Steve Stanley at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call 405.964.3314.
- 3-21-2017 Pauls Valley Public Schools is accepting applications for a high school Agricultural Education instructor starting July 1, 2017. Contact: Chris Caldwell, Principal, at 405-238-6497. Applications may be picked up at the Pauls Valley Superintendent’s Office, 301 N. Chickasaw, or on their web site at http://www.paulsvalleyschools.com/vnews/display.v/SEC/District|Employment
- 3-9-2017 Tecumseh Public Schools has a High School Agricultural Education (Career Tech. program) Instructor position open for the 2017-18 school year starting July 1, 2017. Tecumseh is a three-teacher program. The main emphasis of this position will include horticulture & leadership. Send Resume, Transcript and Certificate to Julie McCormick, Assistant Superintendent at email@example.com or fax to 405-598-2861. If you have questions please call Julie McCormick or Danny Sterling (HS Principal) at 405-598-2113. Tecumseh Public Schools will take applications until the position is filled.
- 3-9-2017 Thackerville Public Schools is accepting applications for an Agricultural Education Instructor for the 2017-18 School Year. Thackerville has a strong Ag Program striving for success in all areas. Interested parties should send Application Letter, Resume, Certification, and Transcript to: Carrie Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org For additional information, please call the administration office at (580) 276-2630. Thackerville Public Schools is an EOE.
- 3-7-2017 Checotah Public Schools is accepting applications for an Agricultural Education Instructor for the 2017-2018 school year. Please send Letter of Interest, Resume, References, Copy of Teaching Certificate & Copy of Transcript to Mr. Brian Terry, Principal via email attachments at email@example.com. Click here for more information. Checotah Public School is an equal opportunity employer.
- 2-15-2017 Henryetta Public Schools is seeking a full-time Agricultural Education Instructor for the 2017-2018 school years. This is a new program; applicants must have the proper Oklahoma teacher certification. Please send application, resume, references, and copy of teaching certification to Dwayne Noble at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information call 918-652-6523 or visit our website, www.henryetta.k12.ok.us.
- 12-14-2016 Ketchum Public Schools in Craig County on Grand Lake is seeking a full-time Ag instructor to begin on July 2017. This is a new program with a new facility. Applicants must have the proper Oklahoma teacher certification. Email resumes to Pete Hiseley at email@example.com. For more information call (918) 782-5091.
- 3-8-17 Lomega School is currently accepting applications for an agricultural education instructor/ FFA advisor for the 2017-2018 school year beginning July 1. Applicants can e-mail their cover letter, resume,certification and references to Karen Castonguay, Supt. at . For questions please call 405-729-4281
- 2-3-2017 Okarche Public School is accepting applications for an Agricultural Education Instructor for the 2017-2018 school year. Please send Resume to Mr. Rob Friesen, Superintendent, via email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 276, Okarche, OK 73762-0276. For questions please call Mr. Friesen at 405-263-7300 or email the above address. Okarche Public School is an equal opportunity employer.
- 2-9-17 Hartshorne High School in Pittsburg, County, has an opening for an Agricultural Education Instructor to begin July 1, 2017. The Hartshorne FFA is very active in livestock exhibitions, career development events, and community service. This is a two-teacher program that sits on the doorstep of the Kiamichi Mountains in a proud agricultural community. Applicants should hold an Oklahoma Ag Ed teaching certification and submit a resume and references to Assistant Superintendent, Jason Lindley at email@example.com or fax to (918) 297-2698.
3-7-2017 Hinton Public Schools now accepting applications for an Agricultural Education Instructor for the 2017-2018 school year. Please send Letter of Interest, Resume, References, Copy of Teaching Certificate & Copy of Transcript to Mr. Richard Brownan, Superintendent at firstname.lastname@example.org Hinton Public Schools, PO Box 1036, Hinton, OK 73047 or fax to (405) 542-3276 . Hinton Public School is an equal opportunity employer.
University Job Openings
The Departments of Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering and Agricultural Education, Communication & Leadership, Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources Oklahoma State University are pleased to announce a nine-month non-tenure track faculty position with a 100% teaching expectation.
Qualifications and additional information regarding the position can be found in the attached position description.
Application Deadline: Applications will be reviewed beginning March 31 2017, and will continue until a suitable candidate is identified.
Inquiries regarding this position may be directed to Dr. Scott Frazier, Search Committee Chair, at (405) 744-5289 or by email at email@example.com.
Student Teacher Information