- 12-6-2016 McLoud Public School in Pottawatomie County is seeking a full-time Ag Education Instructor to begin in July of 2017. The McLoud Ag. program and FFA organizations are very active in state competitions and activities as well as involved in the McLoud Community. McLoud has just finished a new show barn. Applicants must have the proper Oklahoma teacher certification. Email resumes to Steve Stanley at email@example.com. For more information, call 405.964.3314.
- 2-15-2017 Henryetta Public Schools is seeking a full-time Agricultural Education Instructor for the 2017-2018 school years. This is a new program; applicants must have the proper Oklahoma teacher certification. Please send application, resume, references, and copy of teaching certification to Dwayne Noble at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information call 918-652-6523 or visit our website, www.henryetta.k12.ok.us.
- 12-14-2016 Ketchum Public Schools in Craig County on Grand Lake is seeking a full-time Ag instructor to begin on July 2017. This is a new program with a new facility. Applicants must have the proper Oklahoma teacher certification. Email resumes to Pete Hiseley at email@example.com. For more information call (918) 782-5091.
- 2-10-17 Wagoner High School is accepting applications for an Agricultural Education Instructor for the 2017-2018 school year. This will be a 4-day work week schedule. Those interested can apply by emailing your Resume, References, Copy of Teaching Certificate, and Transcript to Darlene Adair, Principal, at dadair@Wagonerps.org.
- 1-30-2017 Webbers Falls Public School is accepting applications for an Agricultural Education Instructor for the 2017-2018 school year. A certified application may be downloaded from the school website. Please send Letter of Application, Application, Resume, References, Transcripts, Certification, and Authorization for Background Check to Dr. Dixie Swearingen, preferably via email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 300, Webbers Falls, OK 74470. For questions please call 918-464-2383 (school) or 918-284-4633 (cell) or email the above address. Webbers Falls Public School is an equal opportunity employer
- 2-3-2017 Okarche Public School is accepting applications for an Agricultural Education Instructor for the 2017-2018 school year. Please send Resume to Mr. Rob Friesen, Superintendent, via email attachments to email@example.com or PO Box 276, Okarche, OK 73762-0276. For questions please call Mr. Friesen at 405-263-7300 or email the above address. Okarche Public School is an equal opportunity employer.
- 2-9-17 Hartshorne High School in Pittsburg, County, has an opening for an Agricultural Education Instructor to begin July 1, 2017. The Hartshorne FFA is very active in livestock exhibitions, career development events, and community service. This is a two-teacher program that sits on the doorstep of the Kiamichi Mountains in a proud agricultural community. Applicants should hold an Oklahoma Ag Ed teaching certification and submit a resume and references to Assistant Superintendent, Jason Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (918) 297-2698.
No openings at this time.
University Job Openings
The Departments of Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering and Agricultural Education, Communication & Leadership, Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources Oklahoma State University are pleased to announce a nine-month non-tenure track faculty position with a 100% teaching expectation.
Qualifications and additional information regarding the position can be found in the attached position description.
Application Deadline: Applications will be reviewed beginning March 31 2017, and will continue until a suitable candidate is identified.
Inquiries regarding this position may be directed to Dr. Scott Frazier, Search Committee Chair, at (405) 744-5289 or by email at email@example.com.
Student Teacher Information