Career Development Toolboxes
"How-to" Career Development Toolboxes
This toolbox consists of tools and resources on "how-to" establish and organize Student/Teacher Job Shadowing and Teacher Internship opportunities with local businesses. Handbooks, strategies, templates, and forms are provided to assist both the business and the school in developing and ensuring high performance learning opportunities in the workplace for educators and student.
- Intro_Table of Contents.pdf
- Business Forms_Internship.pdf
- Child Labor_Internship.pdf
- Teacher Student Forms_Internship.pdf
- Business Forms_Job Shadowing.pdf
- Child Labor_Job Shadowing.pdf
- Coordinator Job Shadow.pdf
- Student Forms_Job Shadowing.pdf
- Material Train the Trainer.pdf
- Parent Forms.pdf
- Transparency Masters.pdf
This toolbox consists of tools and resources on "how-to" plan, prepare, and organize instruction for a career class as well as organize and operate a career resource center.