Give Guidance, Not Commandments
Help guide your child's career development process rather than give commandments about a career area in which they should be interested.
- Allow your children to make their final career choices
- Help children research the pros and cons of their career choices.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
(Grades 8 - Adult) http://www.bls.gov/oco/
- K-12 student career activities and other career resources
- Allow children to change their minds.
- Support your children’s decisions.