Labor Market Information
This area will provide information to help people understand Oklahoma's economy and make informed labor market choices.
No albums or photos uploaded yet.
- Oklahoma Labor Market Information Publications
- This page contains information about major data sources available through the Oklahoma Labor Market Information Unit. Download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents.
- Oklahoma Labor Market Statistics- Economic and Research Analysis
- Includes: News Releases; Local Area Unemployment Statistic/Mass Layoff Statistics; Industry and Occupational Employment Projections; Occupational Employment Statistics; Current Employment Statistics; Business Employment Dynamics; Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages; Local Employment Dynamics; Employer Locator; Workforce Investment Area Data; Publications; Resources; The Recession; Staff Contact Information.
- Technology Centers Economic and Workforce Data
- The Oklahoma and regional Technology Center Industry Sector Reports were created using employment data from Economic Modeling Specialists Inc. (EMSI)
- Regional and State Employment and Unemployment — April 2013
- Oklahoma Economic Forecasts
- Information provided by the Spears School of Business - Center for Applied Economic Research includes: * 2013 Oklahoma Economic Outlook Conference, Oklahoma City, December 5, 2012