Labor Market Information
This area will provide information to help people understand Oklahoma's economy and make informed labor market choices.
No albums or photos uploaded yet.
- Oklahoma Labor Market Information Publications
- This page contains information about major data sources available through the Oklahoma Labor Market Information Unit. Download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents.
- Oklahoma Labor Market Statistics- Economic and Research Analysis
- Includes: News Releases; Local Area Unemployment Statistic/Mass Layoff Statistics; Industry and Occupational Employment Projections; Occupational Employment Statistics; Current Employment Statistics; Business Employment Dynamics; Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages; Local Employment Dynamics; Employer Locator; Workforce Investment Area Data; Publications; Resources; The Recession; Staff Contact Information.
- Technology Centers Economic and Workforce Data
- The Oklahoma and regional Technology Center Industry Sector Reports were created using employment data from Economic Modeling Specialists Inc. (EMSI)
- OKLAHOMA Economic Indicators 2014
- Every year, the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission produces the state’s short-term employment projections. These projections use historical and current industry employment and occupational survey data to project how employment will change over a two-year period. The short-term projection results reflect short-term business cycle activity, such as periods of recession or rapid growth. Consequently, the short-term employment projections are helpful for those looking for immediate employment, whether temporary, part-time or full-time.This is the 2013-2015 report.
- Employment and Unemployment News Release— April 2014
- Report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Department of Labor on Regional and State Employment and Unemployment
- Oklahoma Economic Forecasts
- Information provided by the Spears School of Business - Center for Applied Economic Research includes: * 2014 Oklahoma Economic Outlook Conference, Oklahoma City, December 4, 2013