Section 508 On-line Professional Development
The 508 Universe serves as a central hub for GSA's Section 508 training and information resources. Each of the topic- specific courses that address 508 implementation as well as explore web links and a glossary of 508-related terms may be accessed there. During your first visit to the site, set up a username and password. No additional information is required in the registration process.
508 Universe Training Courses
Please choose a course below: Note: Remember to set up a free account first.
- Designing Accessible Web Sites (4 hours)
- Accessible Conferences (2 hours)
- Buying Accessible E & IT (1.25 hours)
- Section 508 Coordinators (1.5 hours)
- Additional Accessibility & Usability Concerns (1.25 hours)
- Accessible Video and Multimedia (2.5 hours)
- Building and Buying Accessible Software (2 hours)
- Buying Accessible Computers (1.5 hours)
- Opening Closed Products (1.5 hours)
- Micro-purchases and Section 508 (15 minutes)
- Buying Accessible Telecommunications Products (1 hour 50min)
Other Agency Resources: