ctYOUniverse set to launch in July 2015!
ctYOUniverse hosts online student-ready classroom sites for CareerTech-related subjects. Each fully customizable course site comes pre-populated with curriculum materials developed by CIMC. This one-stop shop for learning materials provides instructors with everything they need to teach in a blended, flipped, or traditional setting.
The ctYOUniverse platform uses Moodle, the most popular learning management system software in the world.
Classroom sites include:
Web-based textbook information formatted for easy viewing on a desktop computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Automatically graded practice quizzes and end-of-module tests
- An online grade book
- Activity sheets available as fillable PDFs that students can complete and submit using an online dropbox
Instructor PowerPoint presentations and PowerPoint handouts for students
- An online glossary that automatically links to key words in the course and text information
- Discussion forums, wikis, and workshop features that allow for collaborative student assignments
In addition, instructors can:
- Set up a class calendar with important dates
- Provide links to web resources
- Choose to reveal materials for a week or two at a time, to control the pace of the class
Information and prices for available courses:
For more information: