All posters are 18"X24" unless otherwise indicated. To print on smaller paper, choose the "fit" option from your print menu.
- long-term care providers and those who train caregivers
- Fifty Ways to Lead - A free version of our popular poster, this lists 50 everyday actions that set an example
- Language Arts - Explain adjectives, adverbs, linking sentences in a paragraph, common root words, plot outline, and singular/plural subject/verb agreement
- Writing Transitions - A handy list of transition phrases to use when writing
- Build a Bridge - Encourage students to overcome obstacles; available in 18"X 24" and 8.5"X 11"
Career Connections Magazine - Elementary School Edition
Career Connections introduces elementary-aged students to career awareness in a youth-friendly format. The full color magazine includes activities that introduce students to career fields, career-related vocabulary, good work/school habits, and more. The student edition (CS901317) is sold in a package of 10. This free Teacher Guide helps teachers introduce career awareness, with information to assist teaching each topic.
Websites, Apps, and More
Updated for 2016! The 9th edition of our web book (previously called Best of the Web) includes apps for both instructors and students that enhance the classroom experience, offer avenues for professional development, and assist instructors with student engagement and enhancement activities. This edition includes resources for CareerTech Student Organizations; Teaching, Advising & Career Information; Creativity; and Digital Tools, as well as websites for each career cluster. Websites, Apps, and More can be downloaded for free, or purchased in packages of 10.
- Soft Skills - A list of resources to help build skills in communication, teamwork, critical thinking and problem solving, leadership, interpersonal relationships, and professionalism, among others
- Technology and Social Media - Resources to help you fully take advantage of the appropriate social media tools and the opportunity to improve student learning and benefit the bottom line
- Leadership - Resources for current leaders and those who wish to become leaders in their field
- Creativity - A list of resources to help nurture, strengthen, and support creativity
Career Focus: After Military Service
This guide was developed for veterans who are leaving the military and transitioning to a civilian career, and walks veterans through five steps in making this transition: Self-assessment, exploring career interests and options, filling a skills gap, finding and applying for a job, and managing the career transition.
Special Education Paraprofessional Workbook Resources
Tips and Techniques
- Mastering Techniques for Learning - Offers tips to help you study better and to be more successful in taking tests
- Tidbits for Teachers - Facts and features to enhance instruction, add interest to presentations, create educational quizzes, and more
- Downloading files from iCat - Instructions for archiving your iCat files
Oklahoma's CareerTech System
- Competency-Based Education: Oklahoma's Recipe for Career Success
- Learning to Earn - A History of Career and Technology Education in Oklahoma
Students can download this PDF calendar/journal and fill it out online. It includes handy resources such as measurement conversions, laundry and cooking tips, and converting military to standard time.