CareerTech Master Teacher
The CareerTech Master Teacher program will create a professional learning community of outstanding teacher trainers who will evaluate their classroom practices and improve their skills to mastery level. The objective of this program is to provide participants with an opportunity to reflect on their teaching methods, and expand their skills by integrating technology into their teaching practices
CareerTech Educators who
- have Eight years or more of CareerTech teaching experience.
- have demonstrated a desire to grow professionally within the CareerTech system.
- are willing to mentor/coach fellow CareerTech teachers.
- have a positive attitude and reflective thought process
- are willing to utilize technology in the classroom
The selection rubric will be utilized to determine the top 15 to 20 applicants for this years program.
attend all sessions.
complete all assignments.
secure full support from their supervisor.
provide or purchase an iPad to utilize during the training sessions.
provide training to other CareerTech teachers.
provide full support of their participants to attend each session.
reimburse the participants for travel and lodging expenses.
Look for the new Application in the Spring of 2014
Nathan Brubaker, Leadership & Professional Development Specialist
Jennifer Wehrenberg, Leadership & Professional Development Specialist