Welcome to your
Professional Development Center
What is the PDC?
The Oklahoma CareerTech Professional Development Center (PDC) is a web-based professional development planning resource for people and teams working in Career and Technology Education. The PDC will guide teachers, counselors, support staff and administrators through progressively identifying and developing essential skills for a greater impact in job performance.
The PDC provides custom designed tools to help you:
- Define your Professional Development goals (SMART Goals)
- Identify the skills you need to achieve your goals (Comfort Zone)
- Plan learning strategies to acquire those skills (Skills for the Effective Teacher)
- Locate resources and mentors to help you obtain your goals
- Access virtual mentoring
- Learn from Successful Practices