Advanced Certified Medication Aide
Candidates must have a current Oklahoma nurse aide certification and a current Oklahoma medication aide certification.
Testing Fee: Contact HCP Testing Center
- Original ODH Form 504 documenting successful completion of training
- Valid, current photo identification issued by government entity within the U.S. (i.e. passport, driver's license, school-issued ID)
- Original proof of Social Security number or Taxpayer Identification number (photocopies will not be accepted)
- Verification of current Oklahoma nurse aide certification
- Verification of current Oklahoma medication aide certification
In order for the advanced designation to be noted on the Oklahoma Nurse Aide Registry, the candidate must send ODH Form 504, Application for Advanced Training Certificate, and the required fee to the Oklahoma State Department of Health.