How to Reset a Lost Password
1. Click the link under "Forgot your password?" section.
On any Log In screen, you will see a question reading "Forgot your password?" Click the link that reads we can send you a new one, and follow the on-screen steps:
2. Enter your username, click Start password reset button.
When you click we can send you a new one link, you will be brought to a Lost Password Panel:
After entering your user name into the input text field, click Start password reset.
3. Check your email for the unique reset link.
This will start the process and send you to the next information screen, Password Reset Confirmation Sent:
Check your email and click the link provided.
4. Enter desired password, and click Save button.
This will allow you to change your password to something new and get logged in.
5. Confirmation of successful password reset.
After logging in to a CT UNITED website you will see some indication of your name in place of the Log in link:
To additionally confirm you have reset your password to something you can confidently use again, Log out of the website, and then attempt Log in once more. If all goes well, you have successfully reset your password. User Manual