Your Success Starts Here.
Oklahoma's highly acclaimed Career and Technology Education System offers a variety of services and educational opportunities for Oklahomans ranging from 6th-grade students to senior citizens.
Regardless of the age, skill level or career, Oklahoma CareerTech will prepare you to succeed in the workplace, in education, and in life.
Start on your path to success today.
CareerTech Offerings at Middle, Junior, and Senior High Schools and Technology Centers . . .
Provide hands-on learning and opportunities to explore potential careers for students in Grades 6-12 and adults.
During the academic year 2014-2015 . . .
- Courses were offered in 541 middle, junior and senior high schools and 29 technology centers.
- Secondary enrollments were 152,227*
- Postsecondary enrollments were 394,650*
- More than 84,000 middle school through adult students were members of at least one of the seven co-curricular CareerTech Student Organizations, which help develop teamwork and leadership skills for the workplace and for life.
Did You Know?
Oklahoma CareerTech graduates add $3.5 billion annually to the state’s economy.
During the 2014-2015 academic year . . .
- Nearly half of Oklahoma 9th - 12th grade students—81,515 students—were enrolled in CareerTech classes.
- In FY14, 92.94 percent of CareerTech graduates had positive placement (employed, military, and continuing education).
*Some students are enrolled in more than one course.