Oklahoma SkillsUSA Home
Ryland Stonehocker, Autry Technology Center, has been selected as a SkillsUSA Membership Growth Challenge winner.
The criterion for the Membership Growth Challenge that must be met in order to be entered to win is:
1. Register 15 or more members and yourself as a professional member
2. Have membership submitted by November 15, 2013
Between September 16 and November 15, 2013, we are drawing one winner each weekday in a random drawing for the following prize package:
- A $50 Lowe’s gift card
- $100 worth of new SkillsUSA educational resources, including one each of the follow:
- RESOLUTE: Ethics at Work
- Champions Serving Others DVD/CD
- Discovery Sheets
- Leveraging Your Leadership with Parliamentary Procedure Student and Teacher Guide
- Jumpstart Book of Icebreakers and Mixers
American Welding Society tells "Why You Should Compete in SkillsUSA"
For the person interested in taking their welding career to the next level, SkillsUSA is an amazing asset. Their regional, state, and national competitions offer the chance to hone your skills while you compete against others. And more than that, each competition offers a scholarship to the winner.
Joe Young, Brad Clink, and Alex Pazkowski have all realized this. They've moved their way up from the regional competitions, and have all made it to the WorldSkills competition.
The American Welding Society continues to be one of the strongest partners for SkillsUSA. Click on this link to watch their video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x9Gern0QdA