2013 Advisor of the Year
Applications will be accepted in the state office until Nov. 16, 2012
- The 2012-2013 SkillsUSA Oklahoma Advisor of the Year winner will be eligible for the Region IV Advisor of the Year. If they are selected as the Region IV winner, they will then be eligible for the National Advisor of the Year Award presented at the National Skills and Leadership Conference in KC in June 2013.
- The Oklahoma Advisor of the Year will be notified prior to the Executive Council meeting on Jan.30 and will be invited to the attend the SkillsUSA Oklahoma Leadership and Skills Conference in Tulsa on April 22, 2012. The Advisor of the Year will be recognized on stage during the General Session.
- Regional winners will be notified and invited to attend the 2013 SkillsUSA National Leadership and Skills Conference (NLSC) in Kansas City, Missouri. All regional winners will be introduced and recognized at the Opening Ceremony on during the NLSC. The National Advisor of the Year will then be announced during the event. The winner could be either high school or college/postsecondary.
- $2,500 program grant will be issued for national winner’s school and $1,000 program grants will be issued for the four (4) remaining regional winner’s schools.
- $500 travel subsidy (reimbursement) to each regional winner (to individual or to agency providing travel to NLSC).
- For national winner, three (3) trips to SkillsUSA events to include round trip air fare, meals and lodging.
Submit Application no later than Nov. 16, 2012 to:
SkillsUSA Oklahoma State Director
1500 W. 7th Ave.
Stillwater, OK. 74074
Or Email to: email@example.com