NORTHEAST DISTRICT SkillsUSA
Spring Leadership Conference
February 28, 2014
Tulsa Technology Center
10800 N 140th E Avenue, Owasso, OK 74055
9:00 a.m. Judges Briefing
9:00 a.m. Registration & OpeningSession
- Welcome – NE District Officer Team
- Directions to Contest Areas
- Only Authorized Personnel in Contest Areas Before and During Contest
- Lunch Instructions
- Explanation of Awards Presentation, Time and Procedures
9:30 a.m. General Session
9:45 a.m. Contest Begins
11:30 - 12:00 p.m. Lunch Break and/or Finish Contest
- (this will vary for each contest)
2:30 p.m. Tally Scores
- Debriefing of Judges
3:00 p.m. Awards Presentation, Closing Ceremonies
- Please make sure that students are not relying on tech bus routes to take them back to their home schools after contest. They need to come up with an alternate mode of transportation.
REMEMBER -- EVERY STUDENT NEEDS A RESUME
To ensure that there is plenty of lunch for all participants...please complete the registration form and send it to Michelle Storey.
This Northeast District Conference Registration amount is in addition to the contest registration fee charged by the state office. This includes advisors because lunch will be provided. This fee is paid directly to Northeast District SkillsUSA.
$6.00 per participant for schools that attended the fall leadership conference
$12.00 per participant for school that didn't attend the fall leadership conference.
Students that are running for District Officer are not required to campaign at the conference. All students nominated automatically become officers for the 2013-2014 school year.
After your registration has been submitted, you will receive information concerning where you can load/unload equipment for the Job Skill Demonstration contest.
Please submit your registration form to:
918-828-2072 (classroom phone -- only answered between 3-4:00pm) fax: 918-828-2009