2013 - 2014 Membership Information
All membership must be done through the online membership/conference registration site. This site is located at http://www.skillsusa-register.org/. If you register your membership early...you might just win!! See details below.
Students: $15.00 per student
Advisors: $21.00 per professional
The 2013-14 SkillsUSA membership kits have been mailed to all chapters that affiliated with SkillsUSA last year. If you do not receive one, contact the state office and we can send you one.
This year's membership incentive is the book, "Leveraging Your Leadership with Effective Chapter Meetings, The Teacher's Guide," for all chapters that register 15 or more students plus one professional, by November 15th - the full services deadline. In addition, instructors with 100 percent membership with one or more professional members will also receive a SkillsUSA Program of Work Calendar. All this information is listed on page 29 under "Member Benefits" of the membership kit.
To be eligible to compete in district/regional, state and/or national contests...all students must be paid, registered members no later than Feb. 1, 2014. Contact the state SkillsUSA office at 405-743-5143 for further information.
Early registration gets the reward...
- You must be a professional member of SkillsUSA
- You must have a minimum of 15 members in your training program
- You register your members online at the SkillsUSA website
- Each day, the national headquarters will draw the name of one lucky advisor and will notify winning advisors on Friday of each week
- Your name will continue in the drawing until you win or until the program ends
- The program runs from Sept. 16 through Nov. 15, 2013