Oklahoma T-Shirt Guidelines
The purpose of this contest is to obtain a design for the T-shirt which Oklahoma TSA members will wear during the trip to the National Conference. Oklahoma TSA will edit and produce the final design for the T-shirts.
One entry per chapter.
1. Design should include the following topics in some manner:
2. The design does not have to be camera-ready, although it should be drawn as neatly as possible. Any style of lettering is acceptable and originality is a key to winning.
3. It is advisable that the design fit on an 81/2 x 11 sheet of paper. In the event of the creativeness of the design that extends beyond this size, please use discretion in maintaining a design, which will be proportional to fit on the T-shirt itself.
4. The design may be drawn in any color ink.
Oklahoma TSA will edit and produce the final design for the T-shirts.
5. Please label the back of your art work with your name, school, and advisors name.
6. No more than four colors total
The designs for the T-shirt will be turned in electronically as a PDF by March 25, 2016. (winning design will need to produce the file in the format designated by the screen printing company after state conference.)
The award for the winning entry will be a $100 registration credit to help defray expenses of the student/chapter winner while attending the TSA National Conference. In the event that the chapter submitting the winning entry cannot attend the TSA National Conference, the registration credit will not be awarded. This is a non-transferable credit.
Judges will consist of the advisory committee and a state officer and they will select the best design for national conference.