To Conference Participants
The CareerTech Expo features more than 150 exhibiting companies showcasing the latest products and services available in the career and technology education field! Learn more about how technology can be effectively used by teachers in the classroom. Discover what can help your programs and students excel--from textbooks to fundraisers, software to industrial technology--it's all at the CareerTech Expo!
Be sure to pick up your passport at the entrance of the Exhibit Hall, get it stamped at the participating exhibitor booths and you become eligible to win a new iPad!
To Prospective Exhibitors
We are pleased to invite you to the 46th Annual Oklahoma Career and Technology Education Summer Conference and Exposition. This is an excellent opportunity for you to identify new prospects, strengthen relationships with existing customers and enhance your products' recognition in the career and technology programs throughout the state of Oklahoma.
Cox Convention Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
3,500+ superintendents, administrators, teachers and state staff
$545 if contract and payment or purchase order received by July 1, 2013.
$645 if contract and payment or purchase order received after July 1, 2013.
- Corner booths are an additional $50 per booth. Please call Rena at 405-743-5529 in advance to see if corner booths are available before sending in payment and contract.
- Fee includes: One 10' x 10' booth, one 8' draped table, two chairs, booth sign, and a trash can.
Note: Electrical service and carpet are not included in standard booth rental. The aisles will not be carpeted. More details will be in your Booth Confirmation letter.
- Passport Stations: To encourage additional traffic throughout the trade show floor, we have designated six separate booths as "passport stations". Attendees must have their passports validated at each station to be eligible for the grand prize, an iPad! The additional cost for you to participate in this program is $150. If you are interested please call Shari at 405-743-5116 or Rena at 405-743-5529.
- Booth Selections: Booth space will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Your booth number will be confirmed only after payment is received. As space is limited and demand is great, you are encouraged to reserve your space now!
- Deadlines: To take advantage of the reduced booth rental fee of $545, exhibitor contract with payment must be received by July 1, 2013. After July 1, booth rental increases to $645.
- To Become An Exhibitor: To receive exhibitor contract and detailed information contact Rena Sterling, Exhibitor Deck Officer at 405-743-5529 or email@example.com or you may download the following forms:
Wednesday, July 31
12 noon - 6:00 p.m. -- Exhibitor Registration
12 noon - 4:00 p.m. -- Heavy equipment move-in and exhibitor setup (Hand Carts only)
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. -- Exhibitor setup continues
Thursday, August 1
8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. -- Exhibits Open
11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. -- Lunch concessions in Exhibit Hall available to attendees. (Two complimentary box lunches per paid revenue booth will be provided to exhibitors.)
3:30 p.m. -- Tear down of Exhibits
*Vehicles are not allowed in the building during load-in. Hand carts only.
Sample Food/Beverage Distribution: SAVOR has the exclusive food and beverage distribution rights within the Cox Convention Center. Exposition sponsoring organizations and their exhibitors may distribute SAMPLE food or non-alcoholic beverage products with written authorization only. For full details click here for the
Electric: Please note, electric is not provided in the booth package. Electric can be purchased through the Cox Convention Center. You will receive the Cox Convention Center forms when you receive the email with Vendor Packet from Event 1. The Cox Convention Center forms can also be downloaded from the Event 1 website http://www.event1inc.net. Please fax (405-602-8505) or mail the Cox Convention Center forms directly to the Cox Convention Center.
Internet and Telephone: The Cox Convention Center has Wireless Internet available for purchase, but it is recommended that if you need constant connection that you purchase dedicated high-speed internet (Hard Wired). You will receive the Cox Convention Center forms when you receive the email with Vendor Packet from Event 1 The Cox Convention Center forms can also be downloaded from the Event 1 website http://www.event1inc.net. Please fax (405-602-8505) or mail the Cox Convention Center forms directly to the Cox Convention Center.
Additional services: If you need additional rented booth equipment, set-up, carpet, or freight and material handling, please contact Event1 directly and they will be happy to help you. You may order online at http://www.event1inc.net. A vendor's packet is also available for you to download through this web site. All material must be shipped through Event1, Inc. Please refer to the "Material Handling and Drayage Service" page in their vendor packet.
If you have other questions regarding the exposition, please contact Rena Sterling at 405-743-5529 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Some links are PDF files, to view and print, you need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you need to do so, click here to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader for your computer.