CareerTech Summer Conference
August 1-2, 2013 - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Carefully read all of the following before placing your hotel reservation.
- All new reservations, changes and cancellations should be made directly with the hotel, either on-line or by telephone. When making reservations by telephone, mention “CareerTech Summer Conference” to receive the group rate. The individual hotel will send a confirmation to you after your reservation has been processed via e-mail if using on-line reservation method or with a verbal confirmation if using telephone.
- All reservations are based on a first-come, first-served basis; all on-line reservations must be guaranteed to a credit card (which will not be charged until time of check-in).
- Please be aware of hotel’s individual cancellation policy – some require a five day advance cancellation notification. Please request a cancellation number for your records as a “no-show” will be charged one night’s room rate.
- Please note that all designated conference hotels are completely non-smoking. A hefty fine will be issued for smoking on hotel premises including guest rooms in non-smoking properties.
- Current tax of 13.88% is not included in quoted rates.
- If paying with purchase order, hotels require a copy of an approved purchase order along with a tax-exempt letter two weeks prior to arrival.
- Shuttle service to/from hotels or meeting sites will not be provided. See “Transportation and Parking” section of the conference web site for more information.
Review listing of Designated Conference Hotels and Negotiated Room Rates:
- The Courtyard Marriott Downtown Oklahoma City, 2 West Reno Avenue, is located on the south side of the Cox Convention Center, on the corner of Reno Ave. and Gaylord Blvd. This is an upscale hotel featuring all non-smoking rooms, complimentary internet, in-room coffee service, deluxe fitness center and indoor heated pool. The on-site restaurant, Courtyard Grille, is open daily for breakfast and dinner only. Pets allowed, non-refundable sanitation fee $100. Parking is available in attached garage, fees are: $12 daily for self-parking and $20 valet. Guest room rates: $129, Single/Double/Triple/Quad Phone: 405-232-2290, Toll-Free: 800-217-9905
- The Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Center, 5750 Will Rogers Road, is located off of I-40 at the Sooner Road exit in Midwest City. This full service hotel is an easy drive (6 miles east of downtown OKC) to the Cox Convention Center and has many nearby restaurants. It features an on-site restaurant and lounge as well as an indoor heated swimming pool and 24-hour Sheraton Core Fitness center. Free, on-site parking in surface lots available to all guests. $81, Single/Double/Triple/Quad. Phone: 405-455-1809
- The Renaissance by Marriott Downtown Oklahoma City Hotel, 10 N. Broadway, is located on the north side of the Cox Convention Center, connected via sky bridge to the Center. This is a 4-diamond, full-service hotel featuring all non-smoking guest rooms, an on-site restaurant and lounge, the 10North Grille and the Bar at 10 North. The hotel also features Caffeina’s Marketplace, serving Starbucks coffee, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, a full service spa, indoor pool, whirlpool and fitness center. See the "transportation and parking" section for parking details. Guest room rates: $129 Single/Double, Triple/Quad Phone: 405-228-8000
- The Sheraton Hotel Oklahoma City Downtown, One North Broadway, is located on the north side of the Cox Convention Center, connected via tunnel to the Center. This is a full-service hotel with newly renovated guest rooms. The hotel features an on-site restaurant, The 1889 Land Run Café, an outdoor swimming pool and state-of-the-art exercise room. Parking is available in the attached garage. Parking fees are $7 to pay the garage directly or $10 per day for unlimited in and out access which can be paid to the hotel. Guest room rates: $129 Single/Double, $159 Triple, and $189 Quad Phone: 405-235-2780