CareerTech Summer Conference
August 3-4, 2015 - Tulsa Cox Convention Center
Carefully read all of the following before placing your hotel reservation.
- All new reservations, changes and cancellations should be made directly with the hotel, either on-line or by telephone. When making reservations by telephone, mention “CareerTech Summer Conference” to receive the group rate. (Hotels will honor the group rate to those attendees staying for the CSI Workshop). The individual hotel will send a confirmation to you after your reservation has been processed via e-mail if using on-line reservation method or with a verbal confirmation if using telephone.
- All reservations are based on a first-come, first-served basis; all reservations must be guaranteed to a credit card (which will not be charged until time of check-in).
- Please be aware of hotel’s individual cancellation policy – some require 72 hour advance cancellation notification. Please request a cancellation number for your records as a “no-show” will be charged one night’s room rate.
- Please note that all designated conference hotels are completely non-smoking. A hefty fine will be issued for smoking on hotel premises including guest rooms.
- Current tax of 13.517% is not included in quoted rates.
- If paying with purchase order or P-card, hotels require a copy of an approved purchase order/paperwork along with a tax-exempt letter two weeks prior to arrival.
- Downtown shuttle service to/from the Tulsa Cox Convention Center, the Hyatt Regency hotel and the Holiday Inn – City Center (downtown) will be provided Sunday through Tuesday. Shuttle service to the outlying hotels or meeting sites will not be provided. See “Transportation and Parking” section of the conference website for more information.
Review listing of Designated Conference Hotels & Negotiated Room Rates:
Doubletree Hotel Tulsa Downtown
The Doubletree Hotel Tulsa Downtown, 616 W. 7th Street, is directly connected to the Tulsa Cox Convention Center via a sky bridge. This is a full-service hotel with an on-site restaurant, lounge, coffee shop, fitness center and indoor swimming pool. Parking is $7 per day in attached garage (with in/out privileges) for registered hotel guests. Non-hotel guests will be charged $2 per hour, up to $10 maximum per day. Valet parking is not available.
Guest room rates: $107 Single/Double/Triple/Quad
Holiday Inn City Center
The Holiday Inn City Center, 17 West 7th Street, is located downtown, approximately 3 blocks east of the Tulsa Cox Convention Center. This is a full-service hotel with an on-site restaurant, lounge, fitness center and an indoor pool. Parking is $7 per day in attached parking garage.
Guest room rates: $105 Single/Double/Triple/Quad
Phone: 918-585-5898 or 1-800-Holiday(465-4329)
2015 Oklahoma Career Tech Summer Conference group code is OCT
Hyatt Regency Hotel
The Hyatt Regency Hotel, 100 E. 2nd Street, is located downtown, approximately 6 blocks from the Tulsa Cox Convention Center. Complimentary shuttle service will be provided to/from the Tulsa Cox Convention Center and this hotel. The Hyatt Regency recently completed a $24 million renovation including the public space and guest rooms. The Daily Grill serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Other amenities include a 24-hour fitness center and outdoor swimming pool. Self-parking in the attached garage is $5.50 per day (with in/out privileges) for overnight guests. Valet parking is $13/day. See “Transportation and Parking” section of this website for more details.
Guest room rates: $95 Single/Double/Triple/Quad
Marriott Southern Hills Hotel
The Marriott Southern Hills Hotel, 71st and S. Lewis Ave., is a suburban hotel, easy access to highways, dining, shopping and entertainment options. This full-service Marriott features renovated guest rooms with free high speed internet, on-site restaurant, fitness center and swimming pool. Parking in surrounding surface lots is complimentary. There will not be shuttle service to/from the Tulsa Cox Convention Center.
Guest room rates: $87 Single/Double/Triple/Quad