Program and Agendas
All conference activities, including registration, exhibits, general session, OkACTE meetings, Super Sessions, and divisional business meetings, scheduled Thursday, August 1st, will be held at the Cox Convention Center or the Sheraton Downtown hotel. Divisional meetings are scheduled Friday, August 2nd, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Meeting Sites by Division
Clickfor listing of meeting sites.
Meeting Agendas by Division
- Business Managers and Financial Staff
- CTEEC/Work Prep
- Local Directors and Regional Administrators
- Instructional Leaders
- Technology Center Superintendents
- Agriculture Education
- Business, Marketing and Information Technology Education
- Family and Consumer Sciences Education
- Health Careers Education
- AWD/OTWEA/Skills Centers/Dropout Recovery
PACE (formerly CBITS)
Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
New and Related Services
Divisional agendas will not be included in the program book this year. However, divisional agendas will be included in the on-site registration packets. The program booklet will feature general conference information along with OkACTE awards program, Super Session descriptions and exhibitor information. The entire program booklet is available to view online or download by clicking here.