Your career with the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education begins here!
The Oklahoma Department of CareerTech has a culture that promotes continuous improvement. We are committed to performance excellence and want all new employees choosing to work at CareerTech to understand our culture expectations and commitment to excellence. Review our Commitment to Excellence form. If you are chosen for an interview, you will be asked to sign and bring the document with you to your interview. This illustrates your understanding of our organizational culture and individual commitment to excellence for which you are applying.
To apply for a position with the Agency submit a cover letter and resume using the contact information listed below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to: ODCTE, Attn: Marie, 1500 W. 7th Ave., Stillwater, OK 74074
- Fax: 405-743-5186
- Test Developer (Contract)
- The CareerTech Testing Center contracts with subject matter experts for test development in all career and technology education areas.
- Human Resources Manager
- Manage the human resources functions of the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education
- Regional Coordinator Region 2
- Serve as a coordinator between Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education and administrative entities involved with the delivery of career and technology education programs and services.
- Regional Coordinator Region 4
- Serve as a coordinator between Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education and administrative entities involved with the delivery of career and technology education programs and services
- Welding Instructor
- Provide instruction and supervision of adult students in mobile, short term welding program in a correctional environment