Path Home About State Agency Divisions Human Resources Change of Name/Address/Beneficiary Form
Jump to navigation

Change of Name/Address/Beneficiary Forms

Email,, your physical and mailing address.

If applicable, complete the following forms and submit to Human Resources.

SoonerSave Change Name or Address Request Form

SoonerSave Beneficiary Designation Form

Teachers Retirement Personal Data Form

Page 1. Check designation box(es) and read instructions for each section, then complete
sections1,2,3 and 4. Sign and date front page.
Page 2. Complete only if changing information listed on beneficiary page 2. Sign and date second page.

Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation Form

Wage Beneficiary Designation Form


Jump to content