Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
The STEM division provides leadership to STEM educators across the state and supports programs provided in comprehensive schools and technology centers. STEM programs provide hands-on and problem-based curriculum that allows students to explore opportunities in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
- (STEM) Division Web Page
- This is the main web page for CT STEM in Oklahoma.
- STEM CTyou site
- This learning management system link is to the CT STEM information that includes many resources, some STEM schools classes and online learning tools for CT STEM teachers and students.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Career Cluster
- Project Lead the Way (PLTW)
- Engineering by Design information
- "The Engineering by Design™ Program is built on the belief that the ingenuity of children is untapped, unrealized potential that, when properly motivated, will lead to the next generation of technologists, innovators, designers, and engineers."