Documents useful to bid assistance coordinators and their clients
- 2014 ICBS Save the Date Card
- Use this file to pass along information to your colleagues, friends and anyone you want to join you at the 2014 ICBS, set for August 26-27 at the Embassy Suites in Norman, OK.
- 2014 ICBS Sponsorship Packages
- Boost your company's exposure at the #1 procurement conference in Oklahoma. Check out the various sponsorship packages to next year's ICBS, August 26-27 at the Embassy Suites, Norman.
- 2014 ICBS Exhibitor Information
- Oklahoma's #1 procurement conference is a great way to get your message out to the audience that counts. Set up your booth now at the 2014 ICBS, set for August 26-27 at the Embassy Suites, Norman.
- A Capabilities Statement Template
- A template you can use in developing you company's capabilities statement, a key tool in marketing your company to government offices.
- Resource Programs and Acronyms
- A handout page of links and contact information for business assistance programs and two links to comprehensive glossaries of acronyms and terms related to federal procurement.
- Capability Statement Template
- Useful template to help you organize your company's capability statement
- Greening Your Business
- Tips on making your business more environmentally friendly
- How to Succeed at the Office of SDBU
- Making your visit to any federal office of small and disadvantaged business utilization (also known as small business office) more effective
- Using Archive Search in PTAssist
- Clients can search archives in PTAssist through their daily bid match email link.