To register your site and be able to test students, you will need to complete the following documents:
Note: There is a minimum of two business days before a submitted roster will be loaded.
- that every column be completed for each roster of students
- individual roster files for each group of students taking the same assessment
- Save the file with the following information in the file name:
- Site Code – your site code is in the subject line for all emails from CTTC@careertech.ok.gov
- School Name
- If the Site Code and School name are not included in the file name, the file will not be uploaded until the information can be verified
- Files need to be uploaded into your sFTP account. We will download the file for processing before loading it onto the system.
- Do Not use single numbers like 1, 2, 3, for Student ID numbers. Please use a unique number that is at least 4 digits long. Please check to see if your state/school requires a specific Student ID number be used for testing purposes
- To copy information, please use the Paste Special command and choose to Paste Values only. Do Not delete rows in this template or copy information without using the special command – doing so will delay the loading of your file into the system.
Once we receive your rosters and have verified that we have a completed Site Administrator agreement on file, we will then load the rosters into the system. A roster uploaded email confirmation will be sent when the usernames and passwords can be obtained for students.