EMS - ALS Psychomotor
The Health Certification Project coordinates the NREMT ALS Psychomotor exam for the following licensure categories:
- Advanced EMT - AEMT
Licensure and testing fees are paid to the Oklahoma State Department of Health at the time of application. Fees are as follows:
- Initial Test - Paramedic: $210.00
- Initial Test - AEMT: $160.00
- Full Retest - AEMT or P: $100.00
- Partial Retest - AEMT or P: $50.00
Same day retests are not guaranteed. In the event that a same-day retest is available, candidates must pay the applicable retest fee to OSDH before an Oklahoma license will be issued.
Steps for Registering for the ALS Psychomotor Exam
- Print Registration Directions and Test Day Instructions for complete detailed instructions on how to register for an ALS Psychomotor exam.
- THIS STEP MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE GOING ANY FURTHER. Click on the link provided for the National Registry www.nremt.org. Scroll to the bottom of the NREMT page. Under EMS Certification click on Psychomotor Exams. Read and follow ALL instruction under Psychomotor Exam Process before completing the online registration.
- Print and complete the Application for Licensure and Affidavit of Lawful Citizenship. Mail both forms and payment to OSDH-EMS. Address is on the bottom of the license application.
- Complete the online registration in its entirety and submit electronically. On the registration page you will click on the location name to begin the registration. If you do not receive a confirmation of registration email within three business days call 405-743-5403 to check status of registration.
NOTE: It is important that you complete all fields and electronically sign/date the online form in order for your registration to be accepted.