EMS - ALS Psychomotor
The Health Certification Project coordinates the NREMT ALS Psychomotor exam for the following licensure categories:
- Advanced EMT - AEMT
Testing Fees: Licensure and testing fees are paid to the Oklahoma State Department of Health at the time of application. Fees are as follows:
- Initial Test - Paramedic: $210
- Initial Test - AEMT: $160
- Full Retest - AEMT or P: $100
- Partial Retest - AEMT or P: $50
Same day retests are not guaranteed. In the event that a same-day retest is available, candidates must pay the applicable retest fee to OSDH before an Oklahoma license will be issued.
Steps for Registering for the ALS Psychomotor Exam:
- READ AND PRINT THE .
- Create an account with the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT).
- Complete an and submit both forms and the appropriate fees to OSDH at the address on the application. NOTE: Allow three weeks for processing.
- Register for thedate of your choice. Be sure to print/save your confirmation and bring it with you to the exam!