Important Notices for Testing Liaisons -
As the 2015-2016 school year begins, please be aware of the following changes for access to the CareerTech Testing Center (CTTC) online competency assessments -
- Every Testing Liaison and Proctor is required to complete the online Testing Liaison Basic Training and pass the accompanying quiz. This online training is available now and can be accessed .
- After successfully completing the training and quiz, we will email you the Testing Liaison Confidentiality Agreement & Designation Form, and the 2015-2016 Competency Assessment Order Form. Every Testing Liaison must complete these forms and return them to our office in order to be designated a Testing Liaison with access to the online testing system.
- When the designation process is complete, we will send you a confirmation email containing your username and password, along with information concerning the online testing process. We will also establish an sFTP account which will be used to transmit documents to you securely. These will include competency certificates, test results, previous year's requested coaching reports, and other as appropriate.
Please make certain student names are spelled and capitalized correctly when entered into the online testing system. The electronic certificate process pulls this information directly from the system to create each certificate.
If input errors are made and a reissued certificate is needed, please send an email to Debbie Whitlow at email@example.com with the following information –
- Your name
- Your username
- School Name
- Student's Name
- Competency exam passes
- Date of exam
The reissued certificate will be uploaded into your sFTP account as soon as possible.
The CareerTech Testing Center is now offering Staff Development credit for those instructors who participate in test reviews and skills standards reviews. Simply complete the short Staff Development form while you're here and hours will be awarded based on the length of the review. If you have additional questions, please contact Robyn Drury at (405) 743-5413.
Agricultural Communications - The Oklahoma State University Agriculture Education Communications and Leadership Department has endorsed CTTC's Entry Level Agricultural Communications Specialist standards and test. With this endorsement, the test has been renamed from 46904 to 26904. Oklahoma Department of Education also approved this course/test for one (1) elective fine arts speech credit. The course can only be used for one credit, so the course credit must be designated at the time of class enrollment.
NAHB - The CareerTech Testing Center has received an endorsement from the National Association of Home Builders – Home Builders Institute. The NAHB is a Washington, D.C.-based trade association whose broad mission is to enhance the climate for housing, home ownership and the residential building industry. The HBI - the workforce development arm of NAHB - is dedicated to advancing the quality of craft education and training programs, promoting career opportunities and serving the general needs of the housing industry.
The HBI has endorsed the following standards:
23001 Construction Trainee
23002 Carpentry-Drywall Installation Trainee
23003 Carpentry-Finish Carpenter
23004 Carpentry-Form Carpenter
23005 Carpentry-Frame Carpenter
23101 Cabinetmaker Helper
All of the standards listed above are aligned to NAHB-HBI Residential Carpentry Standards and NCCER’s Carpentry Standards, Cabinetmaking Standards, and Core Introductory Craft Skills.
New Tests Available
The following tests are now available to order -
- 46205 Horticulture Core - To Come
- 22403 Wind Turbine Technician
--aligned to AWEA Wind Turbine Technician Core Skill Set
--cost is $12 per assessment
--can be purchased through the catalog at https://beap.okcareertech.org:8443/OA_HTML/ibeCCtdMinisites.jsp?language=US
- 40004 Accounting: Payroll Clerk
- 30101 Legal Office Assistant
To order an assessment, please contact Debbie Whitlow by email at firstname.lastname@example.org