Your Success Starts Here.
Oklahoma's highly acclaimed Career and Technology Education System offers a variety of services and educational opportunities for Oklahomans ranging from middle school students to senior citizens.
The state CareerTech agency provides leadership, resources and technical assistance to schools across Oklahoma implementing Career Clusters. These clusters link what students learn in school with the knowledge and skills they need for success in college and careers.
Regardless of the age, skill level or career, Oklahoma CareerTech will prepare you to succeed in the workplace, in education, and in life.
Start on your path to success today.
CareerTech Offerings at Middle, Junior, and Senior High Schools and Technology Centers . . .
Provide hands-on learning and opportunities to explore potential careers for students in Grades 6-12 and adults.
During the academic year 2013-2014 . . .
- Courses were offered in 541 middle, junior and senior high schools and 29 technology centers.
- Secondary and adult enrollments totaled 152,227*
- More than 84,000 middle school through adult students were members of at least one of the seven co-curricular CareerTech Student Organizations, which help develop teamwork and leadership skills for the workplace and for life.
Did You Know?
Oklahoma CareerTech graduates add $3.5 billion annually to the state’s economy.
During the 2013-2014 academic year . . .
- Nearly half of Oklahoma 9th - 12th grade students—81,515 students—were enrolled in CareerTech classes.
- In FY13, 92.94 percent of CareerTech graduates had positive placement (employed, military, and continuing education).
*Some students are enrolled in more than one course.