State Leadership Conference (SLC)
Registration fee - $25 per attendee payable to OKHOSA, 1500 W. 7th Avenue, Stillwater, OK 74074
2501 Conference Dr.
Norman, OK 73069
Hotel Reservation Information
Rooming Reservation/List Procedures for Embassy Suites Norman
To make room reservations
- There are two ways to reserve rooms, either online or through the phone
- ALL reservations must be made with a credit card.
Final Payment Method options
- 1. Credit Card
If you are using the Credit Card you used to book the reservation, a Credit Card Authorization form MUST be filled out and faxed in at least two weeks prior to arrival. Tax Exempt entities must also fax a tax exempt letter with a copy of the Credit Card (front and back) and the Credit Card Authorization form.
- 2. Purchase Order/P-Card
If you are using a Purchase Order, you must fax it in with tax exempt letter at least two weeks prior to arrival.
NO MATTER WHICH FINAL PAYMENT METHOD YOU USE, BRING DOCUMENTATION WITH YOU TO CHECK IN
COPY OF CREDIT CARD (FRONT AND BACK) USED FOR RESERVATIONS
COPY OF RESERVATION CONFIRMATION INFORMATION
COPY OF THE CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION (If you are using a credit card for final payment)
COPY OF TAX EXEMPT LETTER
COPY OF PURCHASE ORDER (If you are using a PO for final payment)
- All documentations for Final Payment Method must be faxed to Ms. Sarah Sheely at (405)-253-3550 at least 2 weeks prior to conference.
- For any groups who want to be Pre-Checked In, you must email or fax your rooming list with a copy of Final Payment Method no later than two weeks prior to arrival. Pre-Checked in will guarantee your keys will be ready when you check in
- Embassy Suites will still accept rooming list and Final Payment Method after the two week deadline, however they will not guaranteed your keys to be ready at check in.
- All incidentals will be turned off. If you are wanting to access any auxiliary services, a personal credit card must be presented at check in.
SLC 2016 - April 4-6 (Monday - Wednesday)
SLC 2017 - April 3-5 (Monday - Wednesday)
SLC 2018 - April 9-11 (Monday - Wednesday)
SLC 2019 - April 8-10 (Monday - Wednesday)
SLC 2020 - April 6-8 (Monday - Wednesday)
SLC 2021 - April 12-14 (Monday - Wednesday)
Competitive Event Resources:
Note: Schools and events listed in alphabetical order; competitors are listed randomly with no significance to the order.